Sunday, April 7, 2013

Don't Laugh At Me

 
I love to laugh, but it is never ok to laugh at someone else. Bullying is wrong and as adults we need to stop it when we can. We need to protect those who cannot defend themselves and we need to change the subject and not encourage it as adults. Remember the saying, If you can't say something nice- don't say it?   Whether you are a child or adult- it is never OK to put someone down to make yourself look better.  And just because I do not agree with your opinion, does not mean I hate you. In Gods eyes we are all the same- and who are we to judge or have walked in their shoes. Some of those who are different can teach us a lot if we will just listen. Peter Paul and Mary sang as song called Don't laugh at me and someone added some photos to it that I wanted to share today.
I stand behind this man and his son! I am Proud of that dad.
 What an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment