Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Parenthood

  
I am not trying to say anything in todays blog. Sometimes after a rough week on news, we need a little bit of laughter. I hope you can laugh at this video. Kids are so much fun and can be so funny. Tim Hawkins has a way to laugh at life and everyday things we all face. I hope you have a wonderful day.
I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said, “Daddy, look at this,” and stuck out two of her fingers. Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, “Daddy’s gonna eat your fingers,” pretending to eat them. I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, “What’s wrong, honey?” She replied, “What happened to my booger?”

No comments:

Post a Comment