Friday, June 13, 2014

Fatherhood

No one can replace a Dad. As much as I enjoy being a Grandpa- Dads are so important and part of Gods plan for family. I would like to salute Dads today- I know Fathers Day is not till Sunday- but I think of not only my father who is in Heaven now- but so many other men who I learned so much from by their lives and example they lived. Dads- you matter so much- Happy Fathers Day!
A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say,
"You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising
boys."  Harmon Killebrew
A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
"Train up a child in the way which he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"
 Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment