Sunday, April 13, 2014

We've Only Just Begun

Today is a special day- on April 13, 1974, I said “I do... till death do us depart” in Coulee Dam to the most special woman.  I think I am the luckiest man alive and am so blessed to have such a wonderful wife! We Have only Just begun by the Carpenters was played at our wedding- I added some photos to share some of the memories. Time goes by so fast- God has given us so much- 3 special Children, six wonderful Grandkids, and so many great friends and examples to follow/encourage us on. Happy Anniversary Janice- I Love you and yes, We have Only Just Begun...
All marriages are happy. It's the living together afterward that causes all the trouble. ~Raymond Hull
Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without. ~James C. Dobson
You can never be happily married to another until you get a divorce from yourself. Successful marriage demands a certain death to self. ~Jerry McCant
Married life teaches one invaluable lesson: to think of things far enough ahead not to say them. ~Jefferson Machamer

No comments:

Post a Comment