Friday, April 25, 2014

Forever Young- Real Men of Genius (06)

I am so thankful for my job! Not only to have a job, but to enjoy it, and enjoy the people I work with every day. I actually work with the striping crew from April to November and with the maintenance crew from December to March- so it is like two different jobs/bosses. Both jobs are fun- and both have their plusses and minuses. Every year  since 2005, I have made a new video of the crew, except last year when I failed to make a new one. This year we lost our lead driver to a promotion as lead tech on Stevens Pass. He had been with the crew around 20 years. We welcome our new driver, Beau Strutzel, who starts on May 1st. Welcome aboard Beau Strutzel. We are proud to have you as part of the striping crew and a Real Men of Genius....
Beau was in charge of Signs before he joined the striping crew- this photos is from Coles Corner area of Hwy 2 from a couple years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment