Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pepsi Soccer

I am thankful my kids enjoy sports- I guess that was never my calling even though I enjoyed baseball and basketball in grade school, and my attempt at track in Jr. high was short lived. I enjoyed watching my kids in sports and the grandkids games are so much fun. Tonight I will watch Cody play hockey, and wish I could watch Trent play Basketball on Saturdays. Summer brings Soccer games, and thus this commercial by Pepsi on Soccer Heroes.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt ...tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

No comments:

Post a Comment