Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kids Under Construction


I remember my father having the Gaither Kids Album that included "Kids Under Construction", probably back in the 80's. I also have it on my playlist that I listen to with my grandkids when  I babysit and I think it is one of Billys favorites. Rather than include photos of my grandkids again- I decided to include photos of other kids photos that would make  you smile and bring joy to your day- as kids can so easily do. And it is not just kids that are under Construction- I know lots of adults and God is still working on me as well. Anyone remember the slogan-PBPWMGIFWMY? (Please Be Patient With Me, God Isn't Finished With Me Yet)
Little Max was telling his friend Howard a riddle.
“What has a bottom at the top?”
Howard said, “I don't know, Max. What does have a bottom at the top?”
“Why it’s your legs, of course.”

No comments:

Post a Comment