Friday, January 17, 2014

Pepsi Commerical

Perhaps this beverage commercial should be filed under safety for some of the dumb things done, but will post it under beverage for its humor. I have refrained from diet pops but otherwise pop is pop to me and what ever is on sale is fine with me. My wife prefers pepsi she says? Actually we both are on a diet and the preferred drink now is, Water.
Q: What do you call a person on a diet who loses twenty-five pounds in just one month?
A: A liar.

Two overweight women were walking home from work, and they began talking about their schedule of activities for the evening. "I've got an idea" said one. "Let's flip a coin. If it lands on heads, we'll go get a cheeseburger. If it lands on tails, we'll go to get a pizza. And if it lands on its side, we'll go to the gym to work out.

Dieters are very "NARROW-MINDED."

Diets are for people who are THICK and tired of it.

Q: WHO KEEPS TRACK OF THE COOKIES WE EAT?
A: THE KITCHEN COUNTER.

I'M ON A GRAPEFRUIT DIET. I EAT EVERYTHING BUT GRAPEFRUIT.

LORD, IF I CAN'T BE SKINNY, PLEASE MAKE ALL MY FRIENDS FAT!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE GARLIC DIET?
YOU DON'T LOSE MUCH WEIGHT, BUT FROM A DISTANCE YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU LOOK THINNER.

DIETING IS NO PIECE OF CAKE!!!

 I KEEP TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT IT KEEPS FINDING ME.





No comments:

Post a Comment