Friday, January 10, 2014

I Will Always Love You

I am always looking for songs that I can add photos to, and I hesitated when I used Whitney Houstons song called "I will always Love You". I love the song, but the first words I actually left out of this song, unlike another video where they are included. Here are the words missing today- I will let you decide which  video you prefer. I realize it is not a big deal, and some things in life we have no control over, but I do not wish to say "goodbye and I am taking memories with me"....Billy, I will always love you. 

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
And I... will always love you, ooh
Will always love you
You
My darling, you...
Mmm-mm
Bittersweet memories –
That is all I'm taking with me.
So good-bye.
Please don't cry:
We both know I'm not what you, you need
And I... will always love you
I... will always love you
You, ooh
A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, 'Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today.' The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. 'That's interesting,' she said, 'how do you make babies?' 'It's simple,' replied the girl. 'You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'.'
---------------------------------------------
Children's Logic: 'Give me a sentence about a public servant,' said a teacher. The small boy wrote: 'The fireman came down the ladder pregnant.' The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. 'Don't you know what pregnant means?' she asked. 'Sure,' said the young boy confidently. 'It mean carrying a child.'
-----------------------------------------------------
I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her colors yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was. She would tell me and was always correct. It was fun for me, so I continued. At last she headed for the door, saying sagely, 'Grandma, I think you should try to figure out some of these yourself!'

No comments:

Post a Comment