Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter via Social Media

It always has amazed me how fast Jesus went from being so popular to being hated and crucified by many of the same people. It also amazes me how many ways we can tell the same story in a way some can relate. The most important is from Gods Word the Bible that does not change. I personally prefer songs, and have many different ways in my Easter label Blogs.  They did not have social media like we know it in Jesus time, but someone did a good job showing the story if it was told through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media programs it it was. I hope this week to focus on the story of Easter, It is one of the most important stories one can share and I hope he is your personal savior and friend. He is for me.
And for you who cannot watch the daily video, let me share some light hearted signs posted as church signs. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. See you in church Sunday-

If You Think Getting Up Sunday Morning Is Difficult, Try Rising From The Dead.

3 Nails 1 Cross 4 Given

The empty tomb proves Christianity. The empty church denies it

The Easter Bunny didn't rise from the dead.

Jesus paid the price. You get to keep the change

No bunny loves you like Jesus!

The key to heaven was hung on a nail.

Without Good Friday, Easter would be impossible.

Christians celebrate Easter every Sunday!

Easter is more than something to dye for

Religion was hanging around the cross. Christianity was hanging on the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment