Thursday, March 14, 2013

I have A Plan For You

I have lots of labels and themes in my blogs- but perhaps the most important one to remember is God has A Plan for You. Sometimes we forget that, sometimes we do not see it, sometimes we ignore it- he does not force it on us, but I do know he loves you and has a plan for your life. Your life is not an accident and your life is important. It is not too late to turn your life back to God.
BIG THINGS COMING YOUR WAY!
The God we serve is not a small God. His plan for your life is not for you to reach one level, get stuck and stay there for 30 or 40 years. His plan is to increase you, open new doors before you, and take you places that you've never imagined.
He has something big in your future! He's already planned out big breaks, big opportunities and big ideas for you. You may have seen God's goodness in the past, but you have not touched the surface of what God has in your future! God is about to do a new thing!
And what I sense in my spirit is that the new thing is going to be far greater than you've ever seen before. It's going to be bigger than you imagined. It's going to be more rewarding than you thought possible.
You've got to come into agreement and say, "Yes, God, this is for me today. I'm not going to get stuck where I am. I'm not going to go around with little dreams, little goals. I know you're a big God, and You have something big coming my way!"
Dr. Timothy Emerick


Often, when a country’s government is overthrown, all the former paper currency is declared worthless, and a new currency issued. How tragic to have spent your life amassing the old, worthless currency!
When we get to heaven, we may find the same tragedy -- the things we worked so hard for on earth and valued so much are now worthless and useless.
Set your priorities on things of eternal value! - - Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment