Friday, March 15, 2013

I Can Hear Music


 Did you know March 3rd of 1969 the Beach Boys released the song I Can Hear Music. It was around March 6th 1973 that Jan and I started dating- that would be 40 years I think. Twenty years ago on March 8-11 we won a free trip to Fitzgerards in Las Vagas. It was two years ago in March that we visited California Adventure for the first time. (2nd time for Disneyland) I understand they have added on since then, and I sure would like to go again with the grandkids. I sure enjoyed the 3-D movies with the Bugs Life and Flight over California as my favorites. The house of Terrors was fun and the roller coaster ride was smooth and did not throw your back out like some do. They presented an excellent water/light/fire show at 8pm which was very good. I just know time has a way of moving so fast- and I hope this summer we can make some new memories. I hope you have marked dates out on your calendar this year to make new memories- I have! In fact, tonight we get to watch one of the grandkids- I can hear Music already.....

No comments:

Post a Comment