Sunday, March 15, 2020

"The moon belongs to everyone, the best things in life are free"



Recently I was challenged to make a video to the song "The Moon belongs to Everyone, The Best Things In Life Are Free". The 1925 song took on new life during the depression. I chose the Ink Spots version that was in 1946 I believe. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it. I also hope you will remember, "The Best Things in Life Are Free.
Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon?
Great food, horrible atmosphere.

Two blondes are walking and one asks, “which is closer, the moon or Florida?” The other responds, “duh......can you see Florida?

What did Neil Armstrong say when no one laughed at his moon jokes?
I guess you had to be there.


The reason that no one has returned to the moon for so long is that every time someone tries to book a hotel there, it's full...

No comments:

Post a Comment