Sunday, December 31, 2017

Time Of My Life (2017 Review)

Someone said you can tell a lot about a person by looking at his checkbook? Feel free to look at mine- I have nothing to hide and it is pretty boring. I think you can tell a lot about a person by looking back where he spent his time last year. I took photos off my  phone, added the dates, and put it to a song to show you not only how fast this past year went, but to show  you how blessed I am. (some did not want photos taken- and you will notice gaps in dates) I have so much to be thankful for and am thankful for those memories that have turned to Gold already. I am also thankful for little wasted time- thankful I could spend time with those I love this past year.  This song was composed 30 years ago- but I can say "I've had the Time of My Life in 2017 and look forward to what God has for me next year. Happy New Year and may 2018 be the time of your life.
"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" is a 1987 song composed by Franke Previte, John DeNicola, and Donald Markowitz.  It was recorded by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes, and used as the theme song for the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. It was 30 years ago on Christmas Day we moved to East Wenatchee. That too has been the time of my life, and could be another video. It is the longest we have lived in one place and I am thankful for those memories as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment