Sunday, December 24, 2017

30 Christmas's In East Wenatchee

December 25th, 1987 we moved to East Wenatchee on Christmas Day. Those 30 years have gone by so fast and we have so many good memories. I wanted to share some of those Christmas photos with you as well as share some of my favorite Christmas Songs. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and if your photo is not in our video,  it is in our hearts. If you don't like the music, just wait as I tried to play favorites from my growing up years and I hope one is yours.
My family picture taken Christmas 1966 in Tacoma, Wa
Christmas 1975 in Grand Coulee, Wa. 
Our pets Tabitha and Heidi are in front and
 Jan is wearing a Maternity top I think. 
 Remember the 8 track players and the albums?
Christmas 1988-
 notice the bear Jan made for me that year- I still have it. 
Jessica spent Christmas with us that year- our first full Christmas in East Wenatchee on 11th St.




No comments:

Post a Comment