Sunday, December 6, 2015

We Wish You A Merry Christmas (2014)


Tomorrow I send out our Christmas Letters, a tradition, since before 1989. In 2005 I started making a video with that letter, and todays video is my 9th video I shared with you.  I started it, to look back at the year and count my  blessings, I love to look back as I review the letters, photos and videos. I truly hope you have a wonderful Christmas no matter what the pain or suffering you may have experienced this year. God is in control, and he loves you very much. I wish I could personally deliver this to you with a hug or handshake, Internet has its positive and negative sides, and that may not be possible today.  Feel free to leave a comment or write back...If you want to see earlier videos, just visit the label called Christmas-family. Happy  Birthday Jesus.

2014

Merry Christmas

From the Hendricks Family

This year has passed far too quickly

So this Christmas Video made for you to see

Thankful we can connect via internet almost totally,

Wedding, Birthdays, Tulip Festival were a great memory,

Loosing loved ones this year is very tough on Jan and Me,

And Ballet, Soccer and Football, starring our grandkids to see,

Spent a day at Silverwood, & at the Chelan Water Park with family,

Camped at KOA in Concrete and traveled the North Cross Hwy to see,

Family reunion in Portland and Helena, and visiting with Patti and Bobbi,

Dennis is plowing snow and striping roads for the Washington State DOT,

Posted 25 Blogs per month, and 173 videos on Vimeo.com or You tube to see,

Jan has retired as children’s pastor after 22 years and now has time to watch Billy,

Still Abigail the Clown, & helping at Lost Lake Camp and at Camp Royal Family,

Spinning Yarn, Quilting, sewing, crochet, & painting, fill her time as favorite hobby,

Barnabas, our pet parrot,  flew out the door and was rescued by the Humane Society

Princess our cat had a  habit of biting that would not stop so we had to say goodbye

In July our renters moved out, after a 106 day listing, the house now is sold-thankfully

We Pray Gods blessings upon you and hope this find you safe, healthy, and happy,

As we celebrate the gift of Jesus Christ, and  promised return again for you and me.

Merry Christmas 2014

Dennis and Janice Hendricks


No comments:

Post a Comment