Saturday, December 19, 2015

That's Just What Jesus Means to Me


I should post a new video of Caitlyn, rather than this one I made five years ago. She helped me see the world- pointing out things I seemed to miss. She could be so quiet as she  listened and took in conversations, but also so talkative as she expresses herself. I would get to play “mommy”, play in hot tub, swing, and eat McDonalds Chicken Nuggets, apples and chocolate milk. Bedtime stories were usually the same nursery rhyme book. Since I posted this video 2 years ago- Caitlyn has grown up so much, maybe faster than she needed? She still loves the hot tub, She loves Disney role play Stories and her role models I have no control over. I am so thankful for memories, her solid foundation,  and the blessing she is to us. Last Saturday while playing school with her, (she was the teacher and I was a 2nd grader) one of the questions was when was her birthday- She had to help me, but I got it on the 2nd guess. I love being a Grandpa and I love Caitlyn Rae Wentworth!


The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. Billy Graham 

No comments:

Post a Comment