Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rubber Ball by Bobbie Vee

I have been  blessed with many good jobs, good co-workers and so many good memories..  I have many nicknames mainly from co-workers. I have had- "Brew Ha", "Mayor", Denise (when I was a kid and being teased), and "Rubber Ball" in a previous job. Just last week someone said my new glasses make me look like Clark Kent (superman)- but that was a comment, not a nickname. We don't choose our nicknames, and Luckily nicknames have not stuck. Some of you may remember this  early 1961 hit by Bobbie Vee- called Rubber Ball-it was his first real hit that launched him internationally For my going away party the co-workers all signed a rubber ball for me.....I am so thankful for my friends.
The worst job I ever had was as a forensicologist for the United Nations. One time I thought I'd come across the mass grave of a thousand snowmen, but it turns out it was just a field of carrots.

Once I pulled a job, I was so stupid. I picked a guys pocket on an airplane and made a run for it.

When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is, if they ever press charges?

No comments:

Post a Comment