Friday, April 10, 2015

Cinderella

Let's face it, I am not the smartest on knowing Disney Characters. I made this video several years ago to a song called Cinderella, with photos of Caitlyn. We always have had so much fun- whether it be playing barbies, dress up, wrestling, hot tubbing, riding a trolley, legos, beads, coloring books, tic tac toe, or maybe even shopping or baking- I want to let her be Cinderella as long as she can, and both of us can be little for one more day. Time moves so fast and many of those things she has outgrown already! I think she is growing up and I am still the child.
 Q: What's Minnie's favorite thing to wear?
A: A Minnie-skirt.
Q: What did snow white say when her photos weren't ready yet?
A: Some Day My Prints Will come
Q: Why was Cinderella so very bad at soccer?
A: Because she was always running away from the ball, kept losing her shoes, and she had a pumpkin for a coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment