Thursday, August 20, 2020

My Anchor Holds- Tribute to Larry Weston


Larry Weston was a special friend. He was my boss, he was my facebook friend, and I looked up to him as a hero and example. This week he passed on to Heaven- I know he was ready and I will see him again. I made this video of some old photos I had of him and a song that he posted 11 weeks ago as one of his favorite songs. This is in honor of Larry Weston- see you on the other side Larry.
I was wanting to post his obituary here and will when I find it.

I also would like to share several posts I received honoring him as well as some from facebook; (I left names off as I did not ask permission to share them on my blog)

truly sorry to hear it. I first worked with Larry when I was a temp and he was the winter Tech 3 at Leavenworth. Later, when he was the Lead on the striping crew, before his promotion to Wenatchee Supv. Truly and honorable man and I regarded him highly.


Love you Larry and we already miss you. Please give God a hug for us.


My heart goes out to all of Larry Weston family. He was such a riot when he worked at the WSDOT in Wenatchee. Great GREAT guy! He's the lucky on


No comments:

Post a Comment