Monday, September 17, 2018

Highway 49

Sept. 17th, 2017,  I transferred  to maintenance. This year has gone by so fast. I started in Maintenance on Oct. 4th, 1993 and was with them for 10 years- then spent 14 years on striping crew.   I have truly enjoyed working with a great team/bosses and I like to think we are still one DOT even though there are so many areas/skills I have yet to learn. This is a video of the last years photos I have taken- obviously not all the activities (and I was probably working if you do not see me), but to give you an overview of what my year has been like in Maintenance. This is my 14th WSDOT maintenance video made, and 18th of striping, and may not be endorsed by management or fellow workers. It gets harder and harder to see my friends retire, but I cherish the memories and look forward to each day.
this was my view flagging today on hwy 971- 
less than 20 feet from me
this was my other view on hwy 971 today

No comments:

Post a Comment