Saturday, September 22, 2018

Autumn Leaves



Autumn starts today per the Calendar, but can you tell a seasons starting/ending by a date on the calendar? I love the 4 seasons we have here. I am not sure which season is my favorite. I think Autumn sneaks up on us faster than any other season- I never know when we are in the peak of autumn- no matter how pretty the leaves are- it can change so quickly, and sometimes become even more brighter. I am also amazed how short the days are getting. I added some photos 8 years ago, to a Bill Gaither Song written by Ira Stamphill. I am so blessed to have so many great years with Janice. We never know when winter will arrive for us. Life is Great!

Autumn is a season for big decisions --
like whether or not it's too late to start spring cleaning.
Q: What did one autumn leaf say to another?
A: I'm falling for you.

It's so strange that autumn is so beautiful, 
but everything is really dying


No comments:

Post a Comment