Saturday, November 21, 2015

Silent Night (2009)

I love the song Silent Night, I think it is one of the earliest Christmas songs I remember learning/singing. Since I made this video six years ago, I decided to post a photo of my grandkids that was made probably 6 years ago as well.  I also posted a  scanned copy of the Christmas letter we sent out 26 years ago. Jeremy who would draw pictures on the cards, we each would sign our names on card,  we mailed out the cards back then, and I would also post that card in a photo album and add a few photos taken that Christmas for remembrance- so thus the scanned page you are seeing- I wish the print came out  larger- but as they say, a picture says a thousand words.
Season's Greetings from The Hendricks Family 2009
Thanksgiving is over,  the tree is going up,  and the Christmas music  sounds so great,
I need to hurry to write this Christmas letter  and a Christmas video  before it is too late.
We celebrated Jan's birthday with the Grandkids at a indoor water park away from snow
Our 35th Anniversary was spent at Ocean Side in Oregon where Jan as a child would go
We helped with our church's 2nd Royal Family Kids Camp for foster abused kids In June
Immediately after that we spent a long week with mom at the Hospital emergency room,
We got to visit with her family, her house is to be sold, and she now lives in Wenatchee,
In August  we had so much fun at our Annual Silver wood Theme Park Day  with family,
Our renters of 7 years moved out,  pray that we can sell or rent our house in Tumwater,
In October we took a much needed cruise to the Mexico Riviera on the Norwegian Star,
Jan as a kid's pastor does kids church, camps, Missionettes, LITE, and Abigail the Clown,
Also help her mom with her bills, pills, shopping, appointments and getting around town,
Dennis still teaches 4th/5th graders, striping roads in summer and in winter plowing snow
City council, humor books, his new blog, time with grandkids, and making another video
We still have Madison our cat, and 5 little fish that I would trade for a bird if it was to me
Go to youtube.com; type in Dennis Hendricks under search, for his latest video to see.
We are so thankful to God for his many blessings  and sending Jesus, his son,
Watching, waiting and ready for that day when he promised to again come.
We pray this letter finds you are safe, happy, and healthy and all is okay,
May God Richly Bless you, and give you the most Happy Holiday
In 2009 I made two Christmas videos, this is not our main video but I hope you enjoy it as it shows Christmas in our house and our pets that year. Below is a card from 1989- no videos then.

No comments:

Post a Comment