Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Do You Want To Build A Snowman

I love Snow and I hope we get lots of snow this winter. I am looking forward to my first snowman of this year. It makes it a bit difficult as normally when it is snowing, I am working, but I always find time to build a snowman and love it when the Grandkids let me help them. I hope this video brings out the kid in you- some of the snowmen in this video are almost 39 years ago and some are part of our house. I hope you recognize some of the children in this video and I hope building a snowman is on your bucket list of things to do.
Above is Jans newest Art work that was completed last week. I will probably become famous after we are long gone and just after this video hits gold. Good Job Janice.
It had been snowing all night -  So  ......................:
8:00  am I made a snowman.
8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow  women everywhere.
8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 The transgender ma..wom...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40 The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.
8:42 The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed  because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 TV news crew from the ABC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00  I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble  during difficult weather.
9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
Moral: There is no moral to this story. It's just a view of the world in which we live today, and it is only getting worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment