Wednesday, October 21, 2015

You Were Always On My Mind

I am so thankful for Family-I hope we never take them for granted.  Family should have my most videos as they are what is important in my life. You can pick and change your friends but you can’t pick and choose your family. This is an old video, Time has changed some things in this video, and I am not sure what will happen to this blog next year,  but always remember;  "You Were always on My Mind."
A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Friend, and Family. All of the words have END in them except for family
To us, family means putting your arms 
around each other and being there
Blood makes you related, Love makes you family.
I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment