Friday, December 6, 2013

Little Quartet

Music is a big part of Christmas- and lots of different music styles to choose from. I love southern gospel music and these kids did a good job on this Christmas Song. (J.D.Sumner would have been proud of them.) It is the kind of music you can laugh and have fun with- sadly many of those gospel greats have gone home- but they were my heros growing up and I attended many southern gospel concerts.
This holiday season, in lieu of gifts, I've decided to give everyone my opinion.


Myra was going to the Christmas office party but needed a new party dress.
In the clothing store she asked, 'May I try on that dress in the window, please?'
'Certainly not, madam,' responded the salesgirl, 'You'll have to use the fitting room like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment