Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pink and Blue Sun Glasses

I am no expert on marriage, and I certainly am not a role model as the perfect husband- I do know it's important to keep working at improving communication and ones marriage. I attended the Love and  Respect Conference in Spokane a few years ago- I probably have forgotten and much glazed over my head. The best time to take such a class is when your marriage is going well. I highly recommend couples attending marriage conferences/retreats as well as pastors teaching on this topic.  On June 9th, many church's will be speaking on marriage- I can't wait that long to share this marriage video.
· After being away on business, Tom thought it would be nice to bring his wife a little gift. How about some perfume? he asked the cosmetics clerk. She showed him a bottle costing $50.00. That's a bit much, said Tom, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30.00. That's still quite a bit, Tom groused. Growing annoyed, the clerk brought out a tiny $15.00 bottle. What I mean, said Tom, is I'd like to see something really cheap. So the clerk handed him a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment