Monday, December 3, 2012

Facebook Christmas Story

Ever wonder what it would be like if Mary and Joseph Had Facebook? I love what happens at 1:59 on the video. I have been on facebook since May 2009- but I can actually remember when we had "party lines" a kid and the first cell phones to come out were the bag phones. My how times change- I remember 9 volt AM transitor radios, wind up toys, and the vrooom motor I got for my bicycle from my sister for Christmas in mid 60's. I remember the Elvis Christmas songs,(I even have a Walter Brennan Christmas cassette still). Its a Wonderful Life is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I remember getting bags of goodies(nuts and candy mostly and one orange) when I went to a church christmas program as a kid. I remember packing the car up and traveling to my parents house for Christmas, as well as the many homes we have celebrated Christmas in.(we moved to East Wenatchee on Christmas Day 1987). I miss many who have passed on- especially this time of year. In fact I remember buying our first computer from Safeway back in Tumwater in early 80's- certainly not like today's. In fact I have 30 Christmas posts on my blog, each one telling the Christmas story a bit differently. The real meaning of Christmas has never changed and does not end on Dec. 25th.  Keep Your Traditions going but look for new ones to start this year as well. Have A Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment