Monday, July 12, 2021

Stroll over Heaven With You


April 13th, 2021 was our 47th Anniversary and I failed to acknowledge or celebrate it because I was under Chemo in the Hospital. I added some photos of those years to an Allen Jackson song called 
"I want to Stroll Over Heaven With You".  Even if the photo memories do not  mean anything to you-I hope the words minister to you and you enjoy his voice. Janice has made this year one of the best the way she has helped me under hospice care and I want to wish her a Happy 47th Anniversary Today.

 oi


Sometimes the you tube video will not play - so this is a downloaded version that should play if that happens- just click on the arrow button

Jan painted this 8x10 picture for me and had it delivered to my room on our Anniversary Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment