Monday, December 31, 2018

Time To Remember- 2018 Review




2018 will be history is a few more hours. It has been a good year and I am so thankful for Gods Blessings. I was able to put photos of this year with dates beside them to show you how fast this year went as well as show you what is important to us. If your photo is not in our video- I am sure it is in our hearts. 
This is my 15th blog/video this year- thank you for taking time to share memories. As of the end of the year, Little Star is my most viewed with 500 views, a song about my youngest grandson and how fast he is growing up.  Smoke Gets In Your Eyes is second  most viewed with 380 views- a review of the annual smoke we must breath each summer due to fires. Third was "Why do kids grow up" with 355 views and is about my grandkids as well.  I hope you have a wonderful new year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment