Thursday, April 26, 2018

Why Do Kids Grow Up? Happy Birthday Billy (2017 & 2018)


Why Do Kids Grow Up is a 1963 hit by Randy and the Rainbows, a American doo-wop group from Maspeth, New York. I added a few photos of my grandson, Billy to show how fast he has grown in one year as well as to remember the year, he was 4 years old. On April 26th-2018, Billy will turn 5- but I will hold onto those memories we had while he was 4 and looking forward to new memories. Happy Birthday Billy and may you have many more happy memories 
Our grandson Billy turned 4 on 4-26-17, while we were on our cruise. We missed his party but put this video together for his 4th Birthday. It has mostly photos from his 3rd birthday to his 4th birthday. The other day he said he is almost 5 now- I think he is growing up too fast, and I am growing old too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment