Saturday, December 31, 2016

Let's Make A Memory-2016 in Review

As my last posting for 2016- I chose "Let's Make A Memory" as sung by "The McGuire Family".
I also chose this video- as my year has gone by about has fast as it takes to play this song it seems. All photos are from my phone and there is a date by each photo- I did not take enough photos, or post all photos. but I hope you can recognize some photos or relate to many as memories, you also have. It seems photo albums and diaries are a thing of the past- I hope next year you are in more of my photos- and more importantly- hope you are in more of our memories.
Lastly, thank you for those who viewed my blog these past 9 years. (361,000 views) Things change over the years, and new years brings on changes- some I do not even know yet. Most importantly I thank you for your friendship, being part of our memories,  and I want to wish you a Happy New Year that is filled with many happy Memories.
Raindeer Farm in Leavenworth


The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot.

Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear

No comments:

Post a Comment