Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pages Turn


I had the most wonderful mother in law. Not only did she raise a fine daughter, but helped us in so many areas. Six years ago she had to give up her two dogs, and house she had lived in for years, to move to Assisted living in Wenatchee. What an adjustment that must have been. We took her to Emergency room for a heart attack only to find out she had several blood infections, and later to have her fall in her room. The infections and drugs caused some interesting mood swings. Growing old does not help either. She was very resilient and tough- Cats are not the only ones with 9 lives. We thought we were losing her several other times before. I am thankful for our wonderful hospital, the staff that took care of her, the many who prayed for her, and A God who is truly watched over her. Thanks for your prayers. God is good. We are thankful for the many pages we could share with her and looking forward to the next page in Heaven. This video is from four years ago, and written/sung by Steve and Annie Chapman.
I love making videos, and with over 180 posted on youtube.com- I am sure you can understand if I forget and make duplicate one- I forgot I used the song pages turn for another video, so rather than delete the video, why not post it on my blog first? You will not find it on youtube.com. I actually redid the video with another song so it was not a big deal. This video is of the DuCette Family  and some new photos I just acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment