Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cheapo Airline Safety

Greetings from Costa Maya!We are on vacation- first time in over a year I have missed an entry in my blog- but I bet no one noticed? The internet on ship is 75 cents a minute and we are in Mexico now with 92 temperatures and lots of sun. We actually arrived in New Orleans on Sunday morning, a bit overcast in afternoon and yesterday at sea. This is our first stop. hard to see computer in sun, so will write more later.
A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport.  After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the Captain made an announcement over the intercom: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking.  Welcome to Flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles.  The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight.  Now sit back and relax.   OH, MY GOD!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the Captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier.  While I was talking to you, the Flight Attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap.  You should see the front of my pants!" .   A passenger in Coach yelled: "That's nothing.  You should see the back of mine!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment