Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Ungrateful Husband

I have an entire label set aside for Ken Davis- I don't think I have posted this video yet. It's short and will bring a laugh to your face. they say a laugh is a smile with the volume turned up, so go ahead- Laugh! I have had too many serious videos-  and the news on TV can be depressing, so today is time to lighten up and laugh. Check out Ken Davis in "The Ungrateful Husband".
Two friends met in the street. One looked sad and almost on the verge of tears. The other man said, “Hey my friend, how come you look like the whole world has caved in?”
The sad fellow said, “Let me tell you. Three weeks ago, an uncle died and left me 50-thousand dollars.”
“That’s not bad at all…!”
“Hold on, I’m just getting started. Two weeks ago, a cousin I never knew kicked-the-bucket and left me 95-thousand, tax-free to boot.”
“Well, that’s great! I’d like that.”
Last week, my grandfather passed away. I inherited almost a million.”
“So why are so glum?”
“This week – nothing!”

No comments:

Post a Comment