Friday, August 17, 2012

Tribute to Billy Graham/funeral

I am tired of all the negative political ads out there- I am excited about the positive things Christians are doing and that they are no longer silent. I am thankful for Christians like Mike Huckabee who stood up for Chick Fil A and their rights to express their opinion.  I am proud of my church for taking a stand on traditional marriage and encouraging members to register/vote. The Bible tells us we are called to be fruit inspectors. Not every person who claims to be a Christian is a Christian- Jesus will say to many, Sorry, I never knew you. I don't think you can be a Gay Christian- (that is an oxymoron)- anymore than you can be a Christian Mass Murderer.  If Christians will give an account for every idle word, do you think they will give an account for how they voted or did not vote?
Anyone remember this column in newspapers?
3-2-2018;   Billy Graham has gone home- I was glad I could watch his funeral live today- and wanted to share it on this post in case you missed it. What a funeral and what a great man.

The only living president who took time to attend 
funeral of Billy Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment