Friday, February 10, 2012

Super Sheep

Have you ever wondered why the Bible compares us to sheep? In this live performance of one of his most popular messages, Ken answers that question in a way that will have you laughing until your sides ache. More than that, it will leave you encouraged and inspired to be all that God has created you to be! This is a message your whole family will enjoy again and again.
I believe this is part 1 of the super sheep story by Ken Davis from Radio that I found on youtube. I do not know what the above photo is or how it relates to video? 

Part 3 of 3
Ken Davis did an excellent job on a story called "Super Sheep". Ken Davis makes you laugh but also makes you think. Please take a few moments and listen to Super Sheep.I had the original posted but it was removed by youtube- these are the only ones I could find to replace the video- was a good sermon.

Anyone Spot the Dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment