Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Blog
















Last week I tried facebook for first time- what a leap for me. Today is my first attempt at a Blog. Maybe a blog is better as I enjoy posting photos and hearing comments back, I am hoping it a little less time consuming for you and me? Yesterdays facebook was a video called Slow Down. I am working on slowing down.
Today I woke at 5am and the cat immediately tried to wake me up with cat kisses or bites? I fought her off till 6am when the grandkids were wide awake. We welcomed the morning sun- what a beautiful day. After a brief sit in Sunroom, we just got new furniture- Jan fixed a great breakfast that we enjoyed on back porch, in the sun. I had a pancake shaped like a teddy bear and one shaped like a D! then the kids wanted to sit in hot tub! Its only 7;30 and we noticed the birds came back to build in our birdhouse- welcome back and welcome spring.
Not sure how the rest of the day will go, but I am working on starting the day off slow, and then backing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment