I recently removed a facebook posting, “Pray for Obama Psalm 109:8, after white house internet patrols announced it was a hate statement? (we used to have freedom of speech in our constitution) They are worried statements like that will cause hate and danger to politicians.(and I thought it was because politicians were arrogant, over taxation, and refuse to listen?) To me its not a Democrat or Republican Issue- and they should not hide behind a party- I want to know how my elected officials vote and want them to know how I want them to vote. Its too bad Obama gets all the attention as congress has to vote as well. I received the following email written by David Barton; (and has not been condemned by white house internet patrols yet);
Respect the Office? Yes.
Respect the Man in the Office? No, I am sorry to say.
I have noted that many elected officials, both Democrats and Republicans, called upon America to unite behind Obama.
Well, I want to make it clear to all who will listen that I AM NOT uniting behind Obama !
I will respect the Office which he holds, and I will acknowledge his abilities as an orator and wordsmith and pray for him, BUT that is it.
I have begun today to see what I can do to make sure that he is a one-term President !
Why am I doing this ?
It is because:
- I do not share Obama's vision or value system for America ;
- I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
- I do not share his radical Marxist's concept of re-distributing wealth;
- I do not share his stated views on raising taxes on those who make $150,000+ (the ceiling has been changed three times since August);
- I do not share his view that America is Arrogant;
- I do not share his view that America is not a Christian Nation;
- I do not share his view of amnesty and giving more to illegals than our American Citizens who need help;
- I do not share his views on homosexuality and his definition of marriage;
- I do not share his views that Radical Islam is our friend and Israel is our enemy who should give up any land;
- I do not share his spiritual beliefs (at least the ones he has made public);
- I do not share his beliefs on how to re-work the healthcare system in America ;
- I do not share his Strategic views of the Middle East ; and
- I certainly do not share his plan to sit down with terrorist regimes such as Iran .
Bottom line: my America is vastly different from Obama's, and I have a higher obligation to my Country and my GOD to do what is Right !.
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
Now add this,
"Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."